Friday 3 November 2017

100 word essay challenge: #4

Life has been hectic for the past two to three weeks and work is just piling up as we head towards wrapping up 2017. Hence, I did not have much time to get down to write and post my fourth 100 word essay till today. So, here it is. As per usual, do leave comments for me, especially if you have a title or comment in mind for all of my essays in the box below. Enjoy!


She would appear in my dreams, dressed in white, walking with her arms stretched out. She was the most beautiful person I have ever seen. She was adorned with such alluring curly shoulder-length hair fit only for goddesses, crystal clear eyes, a mesmerising smile that makes hearts melt in adoration and a perfect hour glass shaped figure akin to those of runway models. Slowly she would come and embrace me. 

Here she is, in person, my beautiful bride, standing before me, pledging faithfulness, for better and for worse, in sickness and in health, and till death do us part. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment