Sunday 1 October 2017

100 word Essay Challenge: #2


At a far corner of my mansion garden, there my beloved was, strolling, enjoying the soft cool breeze that blew the vines of the old willow trees lining the moonlit lake, calling me to his company. My heart was lost with joy; I had longed for this, just the two of us, walking hand-in-hand, chatting away, enjoying the magnificent silvery cratered ball upon the calm waters. Then I gathered myself; I realised that it was my cry for someone who died two decades ago; now, I am in my nineties, soon to meet my Maker and be reunited with him.

7 comments:

Melur said...

Touching. Romantic. Wish i would be missed in this way when i am gone.

Melur said...

Please don't stop writing.

Unknown said...

Woot! Woot! Good stuff

Melur said...

Pravin, your 'brother' is unstoppable now!👍👍

Melur said...

Pravin, your 'brother' is unstoppable now!👍👍

AROHA WHANAU said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AROHA WHANAU said...

i guess everyone will be missed in a way or another... I am sure you will be, Melur...

Post a Comment