Tuesday 16 September 2014

A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed

When I was down,you were there to pick me up, 
When I was down, you were there to stand by me,
When I was down, you were there to listen,
When I was down, you were there to lend me a shoulder.

This is what friendship is all about. Regardless of race, religion and even gender, my friend was there with me through my happiness and sorrow. My friend was there with me just as I was there during their time of need. Why should we judge a person based on the differences we possess, when solidarity could be instilled through a humane heart. Have faith in each other, learn to see beyond all factors and  attend to each others' needs. Even animals have compassion towards each other, what more us a human beings, who have the brains, hearts and a sense of humanity. Aren't we called to love each other? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment